TO VIEW A RENTAL PROPERTY
VIEWING TIMES BY APPOINTMENT – MONDAY to FRIDAY 9AM to 5PM
BEFORE YOU MAKE AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW THE PROPERTY
1. Drive past the property to ensure that you like the location.
2. Make sure it has enough bedrooms and bathrooms to suit your requirements.
3. Please DO NOT enter the property.
4. Phone the agency to make an appointment to view the property. Note, it may be necessary to take your phone number for further communication.
5. If you cannot attend the viewing appointment as made by you, please phone and cancel – thank you. Should you fail to do so, we will require you to meet us at the office for any future inspections.
SUBMITTING AN APPLICATION
1. Do not leave any questions unanswered.
2. We require ID that positively confirms who you are ie drivers license, passport, social security card.
3. All Tenants are passed through the Tenancy Data Information database.
4. We need to know who you work for and where you have lived in the past.
5. If you have not leased before we will require written advice from a lending institution or similar that a good repayment history has been established.
6. There is no such thing as too much information on an application, but there is such a thing as too little!
7. Are you under 18 years old? The lease cannot be in your name and it is important you discuss this matter with the agency.
Not all homes permit pets and most strata units do not allow pets. All dogs must be registered with the Local Council and full details to be noted on the application. Please be aware, most of our rental properties do not permit animals inside the home.
ALL H & N PERRY PROPERTIES ARE SMOKE FREE