WHY CHOOSE H&N PERRY?
- We are committed to providing a high level of customer service.
- We take great care in tenant selection.
- We use fully documented, detailed policies to ensure that our team are all working together to deliver consistent service.
- We provide regular communication with both Owners and Tenants – keeping everyone fully informed.
- We have highly effective systems to minimize rental arrears.
- We will keep you informed of any changes to the Residential Tenancy Act.
- We will advertise your property on all real estate websites for maximum exposure.
- You can opt to have your property featured in the weekly Mandurah Mail newspaper.
- Regular updates regarding the status of your property and public feedback will be communicated to you.
- Applications will be verified by our Property Managers within 3 business days. All applicants are screened on the National Tenancy Data Base.
- All efforts will be made to minimize the vacancy period of your property
- Urgent repairs will be communicated to you and attended to within 3 days.
- No non-urgent repairs will take place without your prior consent.
- All maintenance invoices can be provided to send with your end of month statement, if requested
- We will only use contractors that are appropriately licensed and insured.
- We will endeavour to ensure that all maintenance carried out on your behalf is at a competitive rate.
- We have a zero tolerance policy towards rental arrears.
- Tenants are required to pay rent via BPay
- All property inspections are carried out by a member of our Property Management Team.
- A comprehensive detailed report including photographs will be carried out prior to the commencement of every tenancy.
- Quarterly inspection reports including photographs will be forwarded to you.
- At the time of inspection, our Property Manager will provide their recommendations regarding any repairs required or capital improvements needed to ensure that your property is kept in good condition at all times and maintains it’s market value.